The service runs for about 1 hour 15 mins. Kids start separately in their program (they may stay with parents if you prefer).
A typical service includes the following elements:
- We begin the service with our band leading us a song (currently, we are not allowed to sing along; it provides a time to listen and reflect);
- We will say a prayer of confession or a Christian creed together (words appear on the screen);
- We may hear a short update from one of the ministry areas of our church;
- We will watch a short Kid’s Spot (kids will watch this in their kids program);
- We hear a few short notices;
- A member of the church will lead a time of prayer;
- We will hear a song that helps us reflect as we come to listen to God’s Word;
- We hear the Bible read,
- We hear this reading explained and applied to our lives (usually around 20-25 mins);
- We finish with one more song.