The service runs for about 1 hour 15 mins.
A typical service includes the following elements:
- We begin the service with our band leading us in singing a number of songs (if you don’t feel comfortable singing, you can just stand with us and observe);
- We will say either a prayer of confession or a Christian creed together (words appear on the screen);
- We will hear a short update from one of the ministry areas of our church;
- We hear the Bible read, often by a child;
- We hear a short Kid’s Spot;
- We pray for our kids as they head out to their program (your kids are welcome to join in our kids program, but if you’d rather they stay with you, that’s fine too) ;
- We hear a few short notices;
- A member of the church will lead a time of prayer;
- We sing a couple more songs;
- We hear a second Bible reading,
- We hear this reading explained and applied to our lives (usually around 25 mins);
- We finish with one more song before heading out to morning tea.